These are the stories that resonated most with readers in 2023
Though our site is relatively new, these are the stories that have had the most resonance with readers last year. Check them out.
1. Great Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
Need a great CSR idea? Here are 18 of them. Click here to read.
2. Keep Your Fall Event COVID-19 and Flu-Free
Should your event attendees still get double-vaxed? Click here to read.
3. How To Measure the Effectiveness of Hybrid Events
You’ve added a virtual component to your live event. Now what? Click here to read.
4. Incentive Research Foundation Study Finds Strong Demand For Incentive Travel
The new study also finds service level gap still exists. Click here to read.
5. Dealing With the Boss From Hell
“All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” Workplaces are the same way. Click here to read.
6. That’s Entertainment?
Do All the Bells and Whistles Really Make a Presentation Better? Click here to read.
7. Maui Reopens To Visitors
Amidst the tragedy, the spirit of Maui remains strong. Click here to read.
8. Green Convention Center Site Selection Check List
Here are 10 things to look for when searching for a facility that can accommodate a sustainable event. Click here to read.
9. Release Your Attendees’ Inner-Spartan
Need a simple way to help your attendees get into shape? Spartanize your next meeting. Click here to read.
10. New Platform Vetts Audience Questions
GlobalMeet launches a system to keep Q&A segments on track. Click here to read.
Any thoughts, opinions, or news? Please share them with me at email@example.com.
Photo by Aliis Sinisalu on Unsplash